Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Our Design Team 'Leader' - Introducing Julie Collins


Hello Peeps … Jennifer here (again) ….

There's no show without punch .. today it's my pleasure to introduce Julie Collins to you all. Julie is our fourth new DT member here at Crafters Cupboard, and she is also the 'team leader' for the design team. It's her job to keep the ball rolling with a steady flow of great blog posts showcasing all the teams projects in the next few months. Julie is a huge fan of Crafters Cupboard and she LOVES Paper Artsy with a passion as well as all things crafty, be it Journaling, Canvas, or Scrapbooking in it's many shapes and forms. We are delighted to have her on the team and we are sure you will learn from her projects so keep an eye out for her posts ……

And just so you don't think I've left town, every now and then, I'll pop in with the latest news from Crafters Cupboard. Keep watching our Facebook page as well for updates. So - here's Julie ….




Hi I am Julie and I am from Melbourne Australia, and a mother to 3 adult children and married to Steve who support me with my addiction to crafting. Through my years I have pursued sewing, patchwork, card making, scrapbooking and now my newest passion -  mixed media & art journaling. My supply stash is ever growing as there is always something new or that 'just have to have item'.  My craft offers me a escape from the real world and as I like to say, is cheaper than therapy. I am excited to be a part of the Crafter's Cupboard design team and look forward to seeing all the other members work along with entries to the monthly challenge from all of you.
Cheers,  Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog