Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Introducing Crafters Cupboard's newest design team member & teacher - Geraldine Pasinati


Hello Everyone

We've had some changes evolving at Crafters Cupboard over the summer holiday season. Lots of VERY exciting things coming up in 2015, so do keep your eye out on this space.

Staff Changes: As many of you already know, Olivia is due to have her second baby in the next few weeks. She has gone on Maternity Leave already, so the 'Customer Service' phone calls and enquiries are managed by Angus. Please call him on mobile 0478 159 608 with any queries you may have.

It's also time for a design team rotation. A big thank you to the existing team for your input over the last few months and best of luck with your new ventures. I'm sure your projects have been well appreciated by our blog readers.

So - on to the new Design Team members who we will introduce over the next week or two, in amongst all the other news that we have to share with you.

First up: Geraldine Pasinati ........



Hello! My name is Geraldine Pasinati and I’m from Melbourne. Australia.
I’ve always been a creative and artistic person. All through my years of schooling I was always focused on art & design and studied many years in order to become an art teacher. I first discovered the world of scrapbooking soon after the birth of my first child and just loved the creative freedom that it offered. I was hooked! 
Now 12 years later I’m a Scrapbook and mixed media artist, teaching my passion and have created for several companies UmWowStudio, Scrapmatts, Kaisercraft, Manor House Creations, Dusty Attic, The Color Room, Pion Design, Antrescrap and Scrapbook Creations Magazine and several more.
I consider myself as an all-rounder, ever evolving, love to try new techniques, getting messy and mostly create layouts, journals, canvases and OTP.
I’m thrilled to become a new Team member here at Crafters Cupboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog