Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Last Minute Christmas Tags


Here is a quick way to make some last minute Christmas tags. I really love the Lynne Perrella stamp sets and here I have used stamps from the sets below. You could use any of Lynne Perrella's sets as they can be deconstructed and reconstructed to suit your tag size.




First I stamped a variety of images on Ivory cardstock using Archival Ink olive and plum, for a traditional Christmas feel.


Then I cut the stamped images apart and fussy cut around them.


I cut my tags out of Ivory cardstock and using gold acrylic paint and a stencil brush, I stencilled through TCW stencil North Star


Now for the fun part! Reconstructing all the lovely images to create my own combination an each tag. I could have made many variations....


....I settled on eight designs....


..the collages were glued with gel medium.  I added some fine gold washi tape and  a few doodles with a gold gel pen.



I was very pleased with the finished result.


Until next time...Lynne








1 comment:

  1. They look fabulous Lynne, well done with these. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog