Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Accordion Flip Die Card & JOFY Stamps, Stencils and Paint


Hi everyone, it's Joan here with another project for Crafters Cupboard.

This time I have used the Sizzix accordion flip die with the lovely new JOFY stamps ,  and the JOFY stencils and the JOFY limited edition paint set . I think this flip accordion "card" is so much fun and it folds right up to fit a standard envelope (depending on the bulk added).  I have not given much detail here for putting this together, however please check out Teresa's blog entry for 25th January 2014.

                                                                                

Firstly, I cut 6 pieces for the accordion card. You can make 2 flips, 4 flips or as many as you like.  I then cut 6 inserts to go onto the flips from a Spellbinders Label 1 Die from watercolour card stock and canvas from a cheap pad.

Using the JOFY paints I created a wash and then used the JOFY stencils to make pale  backgrounds and then stamped with some of the new JOFY stamps (same as for tag). For the last panel I used Grunge Paste through the stencil and highlighted the flower.  For the first panel I added the teal paint to the Grunge Paste to make teal lettering through the stencil.  It is easier to fix the panels onto each piece before putting the tabs together,  although this is not what I did . 





This  the finished card, however, I wanted to add something else.........


......SO, I added some bunting from co-ordinating papers.            Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog