Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Decor for a small boy using Eclectica Stamps




Hello from Holly



I'd like to share with you this little printer tray i made for my little boy, he loves flowers and wildlife!
I was so excited to start playing with the new paper artsy Eclectica stamps by Darcy!

I used the following products:
Printer tray from a second hand shop
Limited edition paper artsyf fresco paints in tikka, chartreuse, chutney & seaweed..
Paper artsy fresco paint in smoked paprika
Paper artsy Eclectica by Darcy stamps : EDY06, EDY05, EM04, EM07
Stampedous fragments in amethyst, hot lime, hot blue, hot yellow, hot pink.

I started by painting the whole printer tray in chartreuse fesco paint then usin the other colours in mini misters mixed with water I spritzed the tray until I got this effect


I stamped using all the images onto white card and using my Derwent Inktense pencils coloured the images in and them cut them out.. using magics mount doubled or triple layered to stick the images into my tray


I then got hold of my fragments in various colours and used then to create grass, snail trail and sun rays.. I finally stamped using black ink around the edges of the tray to complete the tray.
I am completely in love with the stamp collections and cannot wait to play further with them.

Hope you all have fun trying out this decor item for a child's bedroom wall - it would make a great gift as well

Holly


2 comments:

  1. Woooohooooo looks awesome! Darcy will love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I am in love, this is such a cool project, i will link this on the Darcyuk facebook page. Thankyou for doing such an AWESOME job with my designs. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on our blog